General Information: wildfire.oregon.gov is the best place for up-to-date information and resources. It is updated regularly as new information is available. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) also provides additional disaster assistance. You can download their registration flyer and fact sheet here:
- Disaster Assistance Registration Flyer (English and Spanish available)
- Fact Sheet: Oregonians Affected by Wildfires ( Spanish FAQs)
Need Help with medication and Prescription?
Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and Oregon Prescription Drug Program (OPDP) may be able to help with you medication and prescription payments. Call 971-209-8491 and ask about the Discount Card Program or visit http://www.opdp.org/ or email@example.com.
- No age or income restriction
- Only takes a minute to Enroll
- All prescriptions are eligible for discount
- No membership fee
aVAILABLE RESOURCES IN YOUR aREA
The document below provides several wildfire resources available in your area. Please choose from 8 different languages below to learn more.
- Advice for Returning to a Home that Survived a Wildfire
- How to Safely Manage Ash and Debris from Burned Buildings (If your home was burned by a wildfire)
- Information on N95 mask is available in these languages: