Union County

FInancial Aid Assistance

The programs listed below are places where you can get some financial assistance for rent, utilities, food stamps and Temporary Aid for Needy Families (TANF) ​programs. The TANF program provides cash assistance to low-income families with children while you strive to become self-sufficient.

Food Banks

●Community Connection: (541) 963-7532
●Cove Food Bank: (541) 910-1810
●Elgin Food Bank: (541) 910-4585
●Neighbor’s Together: (541) 963-9126
●North Powder Food Bank: (541) 898-2146
●Salvation Army: (541) 963-4829
●Union Food Pantry: (541) 805-4765
●Meals on Wheels: (541) 963-7532

Quarantine and Relief assistance

Contact Asian Pacific Network of Oregon (APANO) by calling ​971-238-2186 and leave a message or send an email to covidsupport@apano.org. APANO can provide support in English, Asian and Pacific Islander languages. Contact Euvalcree by calling ​(541) 889-3189, (541) 567-1185Euvalcree can provide support in English, Spanish, & Mam languages.