For General food assistance, please visit the following links:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) in Multnomah County
- Women Infants and Children (WIC) You could qualify for food assistance if you’ve lost income, and if you’re pregnant, a new mom, or if you have a baby or young children under 5 years old. Welcomes dads, guardians and foster parents. 503-988-3503
- Blanchet House(link is external) – Meals for those not in a shelter. Monday- Saturday, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Visit website or call for hours 503-241-4340.
- Food and Nutrition for Seniors Visit the website or call the Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) 1-855-ORE-ADRC for resources.
- Multnomah County Library Food Resources for Students and Families(link is external) Includes links to school districts within Multnomah County and agencies providing food relief to families. (Food and meal locations)
Food box & Pantries
- Oregon Food Bank(link is external) call 503-282-0555 or 1-800-777-7427 for more inquires
- William Temple House(link is external) Fresh produce, meat and dairy, bread, spices, grab-and-go meals, staples. Visit the website or call 503-226-3021 for more information.
- Portland Adventist Community Services(link is external) Food pantry. Distributes pre-made boxes and as much fresh/frozen food as possible.
- Catholic Charities Clark Family Center(link is external) Food pantry with culturally specific foods and access in multiple languages. call 503-231-4866 for location and hours.
- The Salvation Army(link is external) Drive-thru food boxes. Visit the website or call 503-794-3199 for locations and hours.
Meal & Grocery delivery
Delivery for senior, veterans, and those with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities:
- Sunshine Division(link is external) Call to request a food box delivery 503-609-0285 (Portland and Gresham only).
- Store to Door(link is external) For seniors and adults with disabilities. Affordable, personal, volunteer-based grocery shopping and delivery service in Portland. 503-200-3333.
- Meals on Wheels(link is external) For seniors. The cost of each meal is $7.39. You will be asked to contribute to the cost of the meal, and must be at home to receive them. 503-953-8111 or toll-free 866-788-6325. Request meals online»(link is external)
- TriMet LIFT Grocery Delivery(link is external) For LIFT paratransit customers. Get groceries and essential goods delivered to your door.
Rental and Utilities Assistance
- Multnomah County Eviction Moratorium If you lost your job due to COVID -19 and can’t pay rent, you cannot be evicted.
- Multnomah Stability Initiative Offers services to prevent homelessness.
- Home Forward(link is external) Housing for low-income individuals and families. 503-802-8333 or 503-280-3750.
- HUD.gov(link is external) How to get rental assistance and resources
- COVID-19 Emergency Protections(link is external) Information about statewide, Multnomah County, and federal housing protections.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau(link is external) Mortgage and housing assistance during COVID-19.
- 211Info.org/energy(link is external) Call 211 to connect with local organizations that can help with bills
- Everyoneon.org(link is external) Affordable internet access and computers for people with low income.